[Design-team] Invite Request

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:40:59 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 18:55 +0530, Shriram Hosur wrote:
> Hi    Step 7 says so, that the design team would have to add me in. I
> ve gotta few questions to ask.

Please reply to the list. Use "reply all" in your e-mail client if it
doesn't have a 'reply to list' option. That way the entire list gets the
email(s)

The design team will add you to the group in the FAS once you've applied
for it.

> How does the arrangement work? Basically how do i get started off?

You introduce yourself to the list and tell them a little about
yourself. Your earlier email was a tad bit brief in this regard ;)

> Is it like i keep claiming tickets and completing them?, Also i cannot
> seem to be able to claim them from the respective page?

Yes. Open tickets are here:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1

You should be able to access them. You might need to be in the design
group in FAS to be able to claim them. I'm not too sure.

> Is everything done through the mailing list? Is there no formal
> channel to it?

There is the trac, the IRC channel and the mailing list. I'm not sure
what you mean by "formal channel".

> What is the typical workload a contributor would get? An approximate
> figure would be helpful..

I cannot say. I'll leave that for the team folks to answer. I just hang
around here to keep myself up to date with the on-goings :)

--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.