[Design-team] FUDCon KL 2012 logo design request

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 5 17:10:38 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm Izhar/KageSenshi , a Malaysian ambassador and the coordinator for
> FUDCon KL 2012.
>
> FUDCon KL 2012 just officially approved:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2012-March/003045.html
> and we need a logo :)
>
> Some design elements ideas:
>
>     http://www.google.com.my/search?q=klcc+twin+tower&tbm=isch
>     http://www.google.com.my/search?q=malaysian+flag&tbm=isch
>     http://www.google.com.my/search?q=bunga+raya&tbm=isch
>     http://www.google.com.my/search?q=malayan+tiger&tbm=isch
>
> The event will be happening on 18th-20th May 2012, so this request is
> quite urgent.
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/220

Dear Izhar,

I ll be gladly take this task, I am thinking of a logo based on twin towers.
I think that would be the idea landmark everybody will recognize.(any comments?)
I ll forward some mocks by the end of this weekend.

Then we can look for t-shirts and other stuffs.

Dear team mates please forward ideas, concerns.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)