[Design-team] FUDCon KL 2012 logo design request

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 12 14:29:55 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-12 at 18:03 +0530, Suchakra wrote:
> Wow! Looks nice. Fits the mood (I think!) I think a small tiger would
> just make this perfect. On lighter background, a grey tiger will do
> good too.

Really loving this. I agree with the other comments on the scale - it
needs to be tweaked a bit, but I think it's a beautiful design overall
and I like how it gives us an idea of the Malay culture.

I wonder if it would work to mirror the tiger vertically, then, remove
the circle by his hips and place that area under the FUDcon mark - I
don't know if it would interfere because they are the same color. Maybe
use dark Fedora blue for the tiger for a bit of contrast there. But if
you could get the hip position of the tiger aligned with FUDcon mark,
then it seems the body of the tiger will kind of follow the line of the
logotype?