[Design-team] Branding for a program for returning students

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Wed May 2 21:23:45 UTC 2012

On 01/05/12 17:03, Akshay Sugathan wrote:

> hello design team
i am interested in joining this project, but since i am a newbie am not
able to understand
how to participate in the program and even how to reply the ticker.It
would be a great
help if someone could show me the steps for doing so..
> thnks

Hi Akshay!

The "Getting Started" section here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_Design_Team#Getting_Started

Outlines the steps that you will need to follow to get access to the
ticketing system and the Fedora Account System (FAS)

By asking here you have already done step 1 (woot!),

feel free to contact me direct if you have any issues with these steps,
or, alternatively, there should be someone on the #fedora-design channel
on irc.freenode.net that could lend you a hand!

cheers,
ryanlerch