[Design-team] design-team Digest, Vol 37, Issue 3

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 5 03:27:06 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:03 AM, kesigomu <kesigomu.hun at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Design team,
>
> My name is Attila Ökrös (nick: kesigomu) and I'm from Hungary.
> I'm using OS X and Fedora. I draw and paint pictures and logos with
> Inkscape and Gimp.
> (Couple of my logos:
> http://www.tmrsz.hu/download/logo/cimer_color_rgb.jpg
> http://www.vedlap.eoldal.hu/img/picture/1463/RSZVSZ.jpg)
> Previously I worked with FontForge, I'm editing and completing free
> TTF fonts with Hungarian special characters (ő ű etc etc) for
> Hungarian Slackware Group. (
> http://www.kesigomu.hu/files/fonts/index.php )
> I'm interested in your work and would like to help to you. Where can I start?

Hello welcome to the team,

Please refer to the design team wiki page[1] which contains all the info and
link to resources.

Then please feel free to take a task from the trac[2] and work on
that. It is better
informing the list that you start working on the task so that
duplication of effort
will not occur.

Need more help, do not hesitate to ask. Even you think it is stupid to to ask
please get things clarified. We are ready and glad to support.

Have a nice time !

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design
[2] fedorahosted.org/design-team

--