[Design-team] design-team Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 17:17:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I have one more question.Is there any time limit to submit our design?.

Not actually. Its all a voluntary effort and mainly depends on how
much time you can give to the task. But at the same time, keep in mind
the timelines requested in the ticket (if any). If you feel you can
give time to a specific task, try to do it. Lots of people here will
truly appreciate what you do, help out and encourage you. Have fun!

Suchakra