[Design-team] Design spin review

Lailah lailahfsf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 23:24:16 UTC 2013

Hello!

        These are my points of view:

      * Drop Cinepaint.  But I have to ask, there's some sort of
        replacement for it?
      * Yes, replace Fontmatrix with Font-manager.
      * Drop Postr.
      * I don't know both programs enough but I would say yes, replace
        Rawtherapee with Darktable.
      * What is "hugin"?  You say is huge but I don't know what it is.
      * Re-enable pdfmod.
      * Don't replace Evolution please!!!
      * Audacity is better than Jokosher.  Put it.
      * I agree with including fonts.

Now, a suggestion:  Why Gnome Shell as desktop?  Why not other?

Regards and thanks to you for taking this work
Lailah
--
There's always someone, in somewhere, celebrating a new year