[Design-team] Fedora 19 Media Artwork home

MarĂ­a Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 8 15:31:09 UTC 2013

Hey!

I like it a lot, however I understand Onyeibo comment; Probably the cat
could remain as a marketing for banners or web stuff and not into the
printed?

Sirko, I love it; however, I agree with the pictures at the back; What if
you change the pictures and add them like in a film strip?

ex: Probably less... much less intrincated than this one but with a cute
perspective effect?
http://static3.depositphotos.com/1010097/260/i/950/depositphotos_2605267-Film-strip.jpg

2013/6/7 Onyeibo Oku <twohotis at gmail.com>

> On Fri, 2013-06-07 at 11:26 -0400, Ryan Lerch wrote:
>

> > However i find the cat eyes stark and off-putting they drew my eye
> > (excuse the pun) more than the fact that it is a fedora DVD or even the
> > 19.
>
> +1
>
> Lots of people here in Nigeria will reject a media with such imagery.
> There is this belief that cats are agents of the underworld, or related
> to evil spirits ... some people just hate them because of their
> penetrating eyes.  I personally have cats as pets but I can tell you how
> visitors react when they see them
>
> So, please no concrete cat imagery.
>
> Regards
> Onyeibo

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56