[Design-team] Fedora swag!

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 00:20:46 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Ryan Lerch <rlerch at redhat.com> wrote:
>                                      ... I would definitely pay money for an few extra
> fedora lanyards or higher capacity fedora branded USB drive (even if i get
> both of these for free in the swag bag) ...

I've done this a number of times. You can buy a higher capacity swivel
usb stick in your favorite color and swap the swivel from one of the
little Fedora branded sticks you already have. Presto, an affordable
high capacity Fedora branded USB stick! I wonder if we could just get
the swivels made somewhere without the USB sticks now that I think
about it.

John