[Design-team] wallpaper f21a

Alexander Smirnov inkscaper at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 22:13:56 UTC 2014

Firstly Sirko thanks for your work.

Please report it to the mailing list. To inform the team about it. We still
do not have a free and open way of communication.

"So when the release manager comes to me and says where is the alpha
wallpaper, we want to release now, I will surly not begin an disscusion on
this list, I will make an decision." - Why release manager comes to you and
not to the design team?

Best regards,
Alexander Smirnov.

Member of Fedora Design Team.