[Design-team] About nuancier

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:59:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

my list of things I located today in testing Nuancier

- is the folder where the submissions end up a concern for the admin?
- make * for mandatory fields
- add time field for when submission opens
- add "link to the original author" field

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)