[Design-team] Design FAD - sign up by Monday (sep 15)

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 9 14:29:26 UTC 2014

Hi folks!

gnokii had a great idea for us to have a FAD to give the team a bit of a
boost - it sort of started with how we'll need to do wallpapers
differently with Fedora.next, but we have other issues to talk about
too, like our ticket queue.

We would like to put together a budget proposal to get this event off
the ground, so please, if you are interested in joining us, add your
name to the potential attendees list with your travel cost estimate to
the wiki page here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_DesignTeam_2014

Thanks :)