[Design-team] Wallpaper pictures

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:57:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sorry that I answer so late but I was travelling back from Flock what me
took 3 days.

As Matt said, the normal process is done via Nuancier. For getting a FAS
account and sign the cla/fpca a phone number is not mandatory.

In generally we prefer PNG over JPG as it is a free format. But JPG is fine
also. If you still have problems with the upload, I can upload them for you
but I have to quote your name with CC-BY-SA, only CC-0 would allow the use
without quote and you should be quoted for your master pieces.

If I shall upload them, tell me. It will take same time as I still travel,
I can try to do it over weekend from the conference booth in Cologne,
otherwise it has to wait until I arrive next week in Phnom Penh

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)