[Design-team] more on dpi settings

Andrew Walton andrewfixcomputer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:41:53 UTC 2015

On 27/08/15 21:57, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> That's true, but I suspect it's made on purpose, sadly. In the last
> times, the tendency is everything stupidly easy and quick.
> People, specially youngsters, getting bored easily and getting into
> troubles are easy to manipulate and command.

Sadly, yes. Poorly educated people are much more easily manipulated. The
very last thing governments want is a population of people that actually
think, what next? One of them might develop an opinion.

> That, and the fact that stupidity is Infinite. It's easier to call
> someone  "problem child" than stopping to think what's going on.
> My thoughts.
My Experience! I used to train some of these kids. The modern answer is
to drug them out of their brains and hide them at the back of the class
until their old enough to go to jail. Then complain that there's not
enough room in jails. You wouldn't believe how quick they turn around if
someone actually starts showing them how to do stuff. Most - some really
are just "bad eggs" but they still deserve a chance.

The other mistake most often made is to associate a lack of mathematical
ability for low intelligence, many people made this mistake with my
sister to their detriment. She was very artistic, funny thing was if you
went shopping with her she could tally totals including figuring
discounts on items and could do this quicker than most people can think
how to. It was only on paper that she struggled with maths. And if you
upset her she'd open with a head-butt.

Cheers.