[Design-team] Create Count Down Graphic ...

Catalin catalinfest at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:43:29 UTC 2015

According to
https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-23/f-23-design-tasks.html
the Create Count Down Graphic has *14* days.
Because most of tasks are done I think this period of time is to large.
Also I think tthe Count Down Graphic can be done from Splash Screen .
The Screen Beta and Official Count Down Graphics can fix well together, so
I think is need to add one new issue Design Phase Process .
This will give some time for users to finish the Conceptual Design Phase and
then to working to Design Phase Process   with all tasks.

Create Count Down GraphicTue 2015-09-08Tue 2015-09-2214