[Design-team] Summary of today's meeting

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 23 03:19:48 UTC 2015

Great thanks for sam08 as well as the design team.

To make it clear, the ticket was filed as a track for general Fedora 23
release events. As soon as the design team added the design (and svgs)
to the wiki [[F23_Artwork#Posters]] I will forward the information back
to Ambassador list so that we can use this as a draft for Fedora 23
release parties.

--
Zamir SUN
zsun at fedoraproject.org
zsun in #fedora-zh #openshift on freenode.net