Desktop validation testing is go!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 20:55:52 UTC 2010

Hey, desktop group. Some of you may be aware of some of the work going
on in Fedora 13 cycle to implement desktop validation testing. Well,
we're up and running!

The test compose for F13 Alpha is out -
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2010-February/088476.html
- and that's the first planned point for desktop validation testing. I
have the test cases and results matrix ready here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_13_Alpha_TC_Desktop_Test_Results

so if anyone feels like grabbing the TC, giving it a whirl, and helping
to fill out the results table, that'd be awesome. We (QA) will do some
testing too, but the more results the better, and it's always good to
have multiple people / groups involved. Hopefully the links above should
give you everything you need to know, let me know if anything seems
unclear! Thanks.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey