Shotwell 0.5

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Thu Mar 18 17:40:52 UTC 2010

On 03/18/2010 04:40 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> A re-focus of the DVD offering has been long overdue and I'll be right
> there to help with the effort if we do this for F14.

Has rel-eng defined it's target audience with the DVD Spin?

Is it going to be made up of the desktops spins essentially containing
the live bits of Gnome KDE XFCE LXDE and thus be a image that includes
preview of each desktop the project offers?

Is it going to target more corporate/mass deployment desktop workstation
installs ( One Desktop including office and bits more commonly used in
corporate environments?

Is it going to target SysAdmins and consisting a bunch of tools and service?

Is it going to target Developers and thus consist of one Desktop and
bunch of devel bits?

For instance what is the criteria to get stuff on the DVD spin as in
what do DE and other SIG need to do to get bits include on the image?

JBG