Shotwell 0.5

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 23:03:50 UTC 2010

On 03/19/2010 08:04 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Good point -- do you have circulation numbers for those magazines that
> I could figure into our statistics/reports?

LFY was well over 50000 copies all over Asia last I heard.  I don't have
any detailed stats on rest of the magazines.  We could get them by
contacting the magazines on a individual basis but that isn't the only
factor to consider.  There are folks who skip the mirror list entirely
and just go to one mirror that they know is fast for them based on the
past experience. Many organizations and even colleges here have a single
local mirror where hundreds or thousands of people get their local
copies from. None of our methods (smolt, ip counts) have a way to
differentiate between what method the users choose to use and whether we
can change that is something to think about. .

Rahul