Shotwell 0.5

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 21:47:16 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 23:27 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've just built shotwell 0.5 for F13, the build should show up in
> updates-testing in a bit. This is the release that has all the features
> that we wanted when we decided to make it the default photo app in the
> desktop spin: upload to various web services, printing, tagging, etc.
>
> It would be great if the photo-minded among us could give it some
> testing.

I just tried uploading a picture to Facebook, creating a new album named
'Miscellaneous'. It created the album, but didn't upload the picture, as
far as facebook.com claims. I tried several times and it never worked.
Uploading a smaller version of the picture via the Facebook web site
worked.

I wonder if it was too big? It's a 2MB, 10 megapixel image. Anyone know
if Facebook has a limit?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey