laughlin-backgrounds-gnome size increase

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Oct 17 12:38:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 10:22:55 +0200,
  Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would be nice though, if you could then change the desktop spin
> kickstart to use the animated version of the wallpaper by default as
> we'd like to see it used on it.

I added a command in post that I think will use the animated laughlin
background by default in live desktop based spins. I added a similar
command to broffice to use the normal one. I think this will undo the
one in the included file. This will need testing, but until the
laughlin-backgrounds update gets in stable I am not sure if we can easily
do that.