laughlin-backgrounds-gnome size increase

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 20 03:11:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 15:48:49 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> I look at this later tonight, but want to give Desktop a change to make some
> other change. Otherwise I'll try to use the same change to livecd-desktop
> that I do for broffice.org. Apparently I have something in the wrong
> place or otherwise wrong for broffice.org as my fix is breaking that build.

broffice.org seems OK now. I am doing a bit of testing with desktop livecd
not having the animated background installed. If that looks good and I
don't see a fix committed by the desktop team, I'll commit this one and
do a new spin-kickstarts package (with a patch). The one Jesse did earlier
is in stable so I won't block that one from getting used for the current
compose.