Gnome3 multiple monitors

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Tue Feb 8 23:35:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 23:01 +0000, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> I'm curios to know if Gnome3/Gnome shell will support "locking"
> workspaces to monitors for example I would be able to have workspace
> one on monitor one and workspace 2 on monitor 2 and workspace 3 monitor
> 3 etc.

The plans wrt. workspaces is discussed in the bugs I link to in my blog
post:
http://www.hadess.net/2011/02/gnome-3-test-day.html

Questions 4 and 5.

If you need more details on either of these, best look in the
gnome-shell bugzilla (upstream), ask on #gnome-shell on GIMPNet, or
e-mail the shell list.

Cheers