How to change themes (was Re: How do we change fonts now)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:58:55 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 17.02.2011, 14:55 -0500 schrieb Clyde E. Kunkel:
> Please, oh please, someone tell me how to change the fonts in gnome 3
> now.

And I'd like to know how to change themes. This is not yet implemented,
right? As this affects other desktops as well (think of
gnome-packagekit), it should be high priority.

And shouldn't GNOME apps respect xsettings anyway and pick up changes
made say with xfce4-appearance-settings or lxappearance?

Regards,
Christoph