comps changes for f15

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 13 19:38:53 UTC 2011

> I would like to volunteer to create a desktop image that is 1 GB or so
> and includes libreoffice by default.  I can take care of the necessary
> details. It need not be the default image for Fedora 15.

Creating the image itself should be very low overhead.

A while ago, Colin reorganized the spin kickstart files so that we have
a fedora-live-desktop.ks file from which the livecd is generated by
merely subtracting things that would make it too large (see
fedora-livecd-desktop.ks). So, ideally, using fedora-live-desktop.ks
should produce the larger image that you want.

But just producing yet another spin variant doesn't solve the problem,
really.