GNOME updates for F16

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 21:45:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have started to build GNOME 3.1.4 updates for F16 on Monday.
Unfortunately, the branching cut in right between me building a
soname-bumping cogl and everything that depends on it. I have now
established a side target, f16-gnome, for building interdependent
updates without the forced wait due to updates-testing. I think I got
all cogl dependencies in the desktop rebuilt, and have filed a bodhi
update with all those builds.

There is still more 3.1.4 updates to do, and I am going on vacation
tomorrow, so it would be great if other people (Richard, Tomas, Colin ?)
could chime in and get the remaining builds done.

Don't forget that
a) you must switch to the f16 branch in git
b) we have to file bodhi updates for all F16 builds now
c) you can use f16-gnome for building a set of updates (koji build --target f16-gnome ...), and then tag
them into f16-updates-candidate afterwards (koji tag-pkg f16-updates-candidate ...)
d) the alpha freeze is coming up next Tuesday

Thanks, and hope to see some of you in Berlin soon

Matthias