GTK+2 Adwaita-y theme

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon May 30 17:28:14 UTC 2011

Hey, folks. So I recall it was mentioned before that the reason there
isn't a real Adwaita for GTK+ 2 is simply that no-one got around to
doing it yet. There's a thread on the -devel list which linked to a
thread in the Ubuntu forums where some people have apparently been doing
this off their own bat:

the -devel list poster recommended the version done by ceramicm, which
can be found on page 3:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1764856&page=3

I don't know if this work is clean enough to be upstreamable, but if so,
maybe we could contact ceramicm to try and get the work integrated?

(Note I haven't actually tested / looked at this theme yet, I just
thought it would be a good idea to pass it along to a relevant list.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey