No subject

Thu Apr 19 19:57:42 UTC 2012

rather than scrolling, and the ability for users to order the applications.

Michael Knepher

--001636eeec34c8a82a04c1ab52b7

gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-=
left:1ex">
I know that the use of keyboard is much more effective, but I usually sit i=
n parallel to my desk, because there is no enough space for my legs under i=
t. I can barely reach my keyboard with one hand. I know I should simply cha=
nge that habit but this screen should be redesigned anyway. I&#39;d like to=
 collect some ideas. Recently used, and mostly used apps should definitely =
appear there but it still leaves some free space. It could be something els=
e than launchers.<div>

te><div><br>The application overview is being redesigned as part of a GSoC =
project. Here&#39;s a blog post from the student involved in the work:<br>
a paged view rather than scrolling, and the ability for users to order the =
applications.<br>

--001636eeec34c8a82a04c1ab52b7--