Evince and annotation support

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:47:48 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-05-25 at 08:26 -0400, joseph reni wrote:
> Have you used Mendeley Desktop, I know they make a Linux version [1].
> It will track all of your refs, plus it will store all your pdf files
> and allow you to annotate them.
>
> 1. http://www.mendeley.com/download-mendeley-desktop/linux/

Hello Joseph,

I have used Mendeley, and while it's amazing, I'm really looking for a
FOSS tool kit at the moment. There are various tools for various
purposes, but none that does them all (organizing, referencing,
annotations etc.) really. I'm just going through their respective road
maps to see what else is planned.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,