Improving the Fedora boot experience

zan fedora at zaniyah.org
Wed Mar 13 13:44:48 UTC 2013

On 12 March 2013 20:53, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I tried breaking this thread down into its components and summarizing
> the discussion and points brought up thus far. I hope it helps:
>
> http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2013/03/12/improving-the-fedora-boot-experience/

Thanks Máirín.  It should be brltty (with an L, not an I).  Sorry if I
spent it wrong the first time.  You might want to update your blog
entry to the correct spelling.

http://mielke.cc/brltty/index.html

brltty is in Fedora already so it should not be a difficult thing to
start it.  The main thing is to have it running and for the installer
interface to be compatible with it (anaconda isn't).

Z.