Fedora Logo on the login screen

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Wed Mar 20 20:13:04 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-03-20 at 15:53 -0400, Tom Callaway wrote:

> There is liability and then there is our
> community responsibility to work with the end-user on any bugs they
> encounter. Fedora bears the latter, and will continue to do so, via
> bugzilla. Obviously, this is without legal guarantees of any sort, but
> to say "No entity is responsible" isn't really accurate.

Of course.  I agree with that, and it is absolutely worth restating that
we hope and expect the people within the community make a best-faith
effort where they can to make Free Software better.

But I think my point still stands that it's Red Hat Enterprise Linux's
needs that should be addressed here, not GNOME's or Fedora's, or any
individuals that appear in the gdm git log, etc.