bug triage [was Re: Fedora Logo on the login screen]

Joe Wulf joe_wulf at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 19:42:17 UTC 2013

Adam,
Wondering, as an organizational issue, if bugzappers has died out because it is just too
painful a 'job' to keep up with.  Sure people would come with high energy in the beginning, but their enthusiasm wanes when the rewards don't keep up with the level of effort to accomplish it diligently and ever-so-successfully.  So many, I am sure, have other interests, and life in general can just get in the way of hobbyists.  Your suggestion about having a person who's JOB it is to accomplish triaging, might really be the right course of action.  They'll be paid to stick around and invest themselves in making Fedora better.

R,
-Joe