TokuDB plugin missing from MariaDB

Peter Laursen jazcyk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:10:25 UTC 2014

OK. I did not find this one. Sorry

Actually TokuDB does not build on Windows/Visual Studio either (Sergei
Golubchik from MariaDB told me on the MariaDB mailinglist). So TokuDB code
may not be easily portable.

But as far as I understand from the MariaBD maling list l understand it
should be available in MariaDB's own Fedora repository at
https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/repositories/#mirror=ulakbim&distro=Fedora&distro_release=fedora20-amd64&version=10.0
(this is for Fedora 20 and I don't know if it will work with Fedora 21).
It is also in the MariaDB repository for OpenSuSE
https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/repositories/#mirror=ulakbim&distro=openSUSE&version=10.0&distro_release=opensuse13-amd64
(but I cannot make it work OpenSuSE 12.3 either - they have only tested in
12.1 and 12.2, as far as I understand).

I hope for a solution soon.   Thanks.

-- peter
​