No screen shield in login screen in F20

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 20:16:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 01:52 -0500, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]

...where they have an actual point, which is to prevent accidental
interaction with a 'live' interface 'behind' them.

If the 'live' interface behind the shield is a password entry dialog
which it's very unlikely you'll be able to do anything damaging to
accidentally, and the OS is running on a device where accidental
interaction with a UI is unlikely, it is unclear what benefit the shield
is providing to anyone.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey