[Proposal for Vote] Approve Draft 6 of the PRD

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 20 14:09:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:22 AM, Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Overall I think the PRD is well written and I can live with it in
> its current form.

OK, so right now I have the following votes:

Jens +1
Lukáš +1
Owen +1
Christian +1
Kalev (no vote)
Christoph (no vote)
Matthias (no vote)
Ryan (no vote)
Josh (no vote)

I've been holding off on casting a vote for the time being because I
want the WG to drive decisions as much as possible without the liaison
deciding things.  So, if the remaining 4 of you could vote that would
be good.  This is actually due to FESCo today, but I sent the call for
votes one day too late.  Remember, non-votes turn into implicit
abstains after tomorrow and the votes required to pass are adjusted
accordingly.

josh