[Proposal for Vote] Approve Draft 6 of the PRD

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 22 19:06:45 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Final vote:
>
> +1: 6 (Jens, Lukáš, Owen, Kalev, Matthias, Christian)
> 0: 3 (Christoph, Ryan, Josh (implicit abstains))
> -1: 0
>
> So the PRD is approved.
>
> The PRD is on the wiki and I have opened a FESCo ticket for approval.
> I suspect we will have to do some editing around the 3rd party section
> at some point in the near future.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Workstation_PRD
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1226

FESCo deferred approval of the PRD as they have some questions they
would like to have clarification on.  I've asked that they put their
specific questions in the FESCo ticket by Friday, and I'll forward
them on to the WG then.  Those interested can watch the ticket and
reply in-place in the meantime.

josh