Fedora board vote and way forward

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 10:54:17 UTC 2014

My take away from the discussion so far is that the current board would not accept
anything that 'automates' access to such external software. Doesn't matter if we ship
the metadata on the ISO or not.

The only thing that I can see flying with the current board is a system that is 'blind' to what it is offering, just like
a web browser.

Christian