Fedora board vote and way forward

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 22:06:34 UTC 2014

Adam Williamson (awilliam at redhat.com) said:
> suggesting you're not willing to do this 'tending', I'm making a larger
> point: by making software available through our 'app store' we send a
> message that we stand behind that software, and Fedora does *not* stand
> behind non-free software.

s/non-free/third-party/.

When it comes to installing Stuff From The Greater Interwebs, I don't
see the difference in how we deal with a user who installed the nVidia
driver and their system exploded vs. a user who installed a Python3 RPM
with python3 as /usr/bin/python and their system exploded.

Bill