FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 14:20:29 UTC 2014

The 3 products is a different thing than the current 'Fedora' bundle and thus
having people with the right skills and background think about the branding
is not a bad thing. How that new branding ends up is a different story and I
am sure there will be community discussion, but just because you personally
think we should pretend nothing is changing with the introduction of the
3 products doesn't mean the rest of the world should stop.

Christian