F21 change proposal

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 5 23:08:04 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 03:52:01PM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > F21 is shooting for an October release date (Oct 14th I think).
> > Jaroslav is going to draft a schedule based around that for review.
> > With that in mind, would GNOME 3.14 be feasible for F21?  I don't
> > think it hurts to get the change submitted for 3.12, but if 3.14 is a
> > possibility it might be worth noting.
> Sigh.  I'm sorry.  I see you already noted this.  Apologies.

I think FESCo's intention is make the release timing work for Gnome 3.14, at
least as long as that isn't delayed into Thanksgiving. I think you might as
well aim for 3.14 in the feature rather than leaving it ambiguous (even
though obviously not everything can be filled in yet for software which
doesn't exist).