Release notes have a launcher - maybe we should remove that

Marco Scannadinari m at scannadinari.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 08:41:37 UTC 2014

To me a perfect solution would be to place the release notes in
gnome-control-center's 'Details' section. It seems like an appropriate
location and is better suited to these sorts of things since it is not
somewhere like ~/Documents in which they are user-removable.
This approach would of course require downstream patches, however.

- -
Marco Scannadinari <m at scannadinari.co.uk>
marcoms.github.io