F21 Workstation Hardware Requirements

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 00:20:08 UTC 2014

Hi

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:

> There is, in fact, a libvirt driver for it. (As well as a separate KVM
> driver.) But it doesn't work flawlessly, as I understand it, and perhaps
> more crucially, vagrant involves a bunch of ruby and therefore packaging
> work that no one has gotten all untangled.

FWIW,  vagrant more often than not is used in combination with VirtualBox
and there is enough bugs that one needs to be aware of while working with
them (in my experience, networking in particular can be tricky) and I would
love to use it with a libvirt backend if it was available in Fedora since
it bound to be a more robust experience.  Anything that one can use to
script the entire process of creating and configuring a VM in GNOME boxes
would be useful as an alternative.

Rahul