Gnome 3.14 on a touch screen tablet

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 00:39:54 UTC 2014

> Thats an interesting point. We may have to take that into account when
> we write configuration UI for gestures.

Do you think adding an entry for touch in the user panel on the top
right would be a way to go?

If no keyboard is detected and a touch screen is:
     if two point touch:
         add icon/entry with two fingers
     if multi point touch:
         add icon/entry with 4-5 fingers

And the entry could provide access the gesture configuration UI as
"Gesture settings"?

Alternatively, the accessibility icon could have a switch that would let
the user enable/disable/configure gestures?

(I sort of prefer the first.)
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,