xfce desktop

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Sep 26 18:15:43 UTC 2014

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:47:43 -0300
josé Carlos <josecarlosf.jr1994 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody
> I'm a brazilian guy, and it's my first time in a discution list. So, i
> already apologize for my english rss

Welcome. Note that this list is for the desktop/workstation product,
which uses Gnome. You may want to subscribe to the fedora-xfce list:

> I am coming of debian based distro, so, i am adapting myself to
> fedora'usability and package manager.
> My doubt is how can i install xfce 4.12 in fedora 20(i install xfce
> 4.10 and i tried upgrade so i could not.

Xfce 4.12 doesn't exist yet. There's some prerelease 4.11 versions, but
there's no 4.12 release. So, Fedora still ships 4.10 until there's a
stable 4.12 out.

Hope that helps.

kevin