Summary of Reddit thread

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 4 01:20:52 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 03, 2015 at 07:11:36PM -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> I've actually noticed that I'm only getting the update notification
> about once per week. That's been working well, although I wish the size
> of the weekly updates were smaller.

Something I keep meaning to do is go back through the history of the
last few releases and actually graph the number of security updates
that affect the default Workstation/Cloud/Server package sets every
day. We definitely push security updates very often, but I don't have a
great sense for their impact.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>