dual boot release criteria, secure boot exempted

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Fri Aug 28 19:05:22 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-08-28 at 10:39 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> So I'm wondering if the WG can take this up at their next meeting and
> decide when this exemption should be removed.

Sure thing, though we're more likely to request the maintainers address
the issue with priority, and emphasize the severity of the issue and
the importance of dual-boot for our product, rather than to actually
remove the blocker criterion before the issue is fixed. Really, I think
the blocker criteria should be limited to regressions....

Michael