Fixing our meeting time

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Mon Jul 20 19:12:32 UTC 2015

The Wednesday time does work for me.

As someone who has missed a couple of the 9am Monday morning meetings, I'll comment that it isn't inherently hard for me to make, it is just easy for me to forget, since it's slightly before the normal start of my work-week. If we continue to have meetings at that time, I'll put it with a reminder on my personal calendar, and I should be better about being there in the future :-)

- Owen