Do not disturb mode in F22/Gnome 3.16

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:04:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just realised this - the "busy"/"do not disturb mode" isn't in Gnome
3.16. Before, when notifications were still at the bottom, there was a
button that let the user set the notifications on silent. It was really
convenient, and if I remember correctly, it even set the empathy status
to "busy". Any chance this could be added, or any chance it's there and
I just haven't found it? At the moment, the only way I can find of
emulating this behaviour is to go to notifications in settings and turn
off "notification banners".
--
Thanks,
Regards,