Chrome user agent release note

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:30:24 UTC 2015

As agreed in our meeting a couple weeks ago, I want to correct the
oversight for a release note on fedora-chrome-user-agent.  Will this
suffice?  +1's are helpful, and if you -1, please provide corrected
text (and why, if not obvious).  Thanks!

* * *

Fedora 23 Workstation contains the fedora-chrome-user-agent package by
default.  This package is used to provide a Fedora-specific user agent
string to users who later download Google Chrome for web browsing.
This brings the Google Chrome user agent string into closer alignment
with the one used in default Mozilla Firefox.