Red Hat Engineer plans for Fedora Workstation 24

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 23:03:07 UTC 2015

hi
I agree with michael. A11y is critical. Wayland does for the most part
work with orca. There are a couple of issues with qt applications which
joanmeri and I are attempting to track down but considering the fact
that it's an entirely new protocol, I'm amazed it's working as good as
it is.
Thanks
Kendell clark